Groonga 9.1.2 has been released
Groonga 9.1.2 has been released!
How to install: Install
Here are important changes in this release:
[tools] Added a script for copying only files of specify tables or columns.
- This script name is copy-related-files.rb.
- This script is useful if we want to extract specifying tables or columns from a huge database.
- Related files of specific tables or columns may need for reproducing fault.
- If we difficult to offer a database whole, we can extract related files of target tables or columns by this tool.
- This tool uses as below.
copy-related-files.rb \ --destination=db.copy \ --target=column.index \ db
- We specify the directory of copy destination by
- We specify
--targeta table or a column to be copied.
- We can specify this option multiple times to copy multiple tables or columns.
/d/shutdown?mode=immediateimmediately even when all threads are used.
- This feature can only use on the Groonga HTTP server.
Unused objects free immediately by using
- This feature is experimental. Performance degrade by this feature.
- If we load to span many tables, we can expect to keep in the usage of memory by this feature.
See Release 9.1.2 2020-01-29 about detailed changes since 9.1.1
Let's search by Groonga!