Groonga 6.0.0 has been released
Groonga 6.0.0 has been released! This is a major version up. But It keeps backward compatibility. You can upgrade to 6.0.0 without rebuilding database.
How to install: Install
Here are important changes in this release:
- Supported fast fuzzy search with index.
- Supported fast comparison search against an element in vector with index.
object_removecommand that can remove a broken table or column. (It's useful for repairing broken database.)
- Added a new API
grn_expr_syntax_expand_query()that provides query expansion feature.
- Supported customizing snippet and highlight functions by argument.
- Supported accessing a specified column by memcached protocol. (It's faster than HTTP.)
- [groonga-httpd] Supported TLS.
See Release 6.0.0 2016-02-29 about detailed changes since 5.1.2.
Let's search by Groonga!