Groonga 4.0.0 has been released
Groonga 4.0.0 has been released!
How to install: Install
Since Groonga 3.0.0 had been released, many improvements, changes, or bug fixes was shipped.
Here are brief topics ever released:
- Supported more binary operations for built-in types. (3.0.2)
- Added sub_filter function. (3.0.2)
- Supported query expander in query() function. (3.0.2)
- Supported Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail. (3.0.3)
- Supported to learn with the value of customized weight by using configuration.weight configuration. (3.0.3)
- Supported vector index access by "vector[N]" syntax. (3.0.3)
- Dropped Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) support. (3.0.4)
- Supported tokenize command. (3.0.4)
- Supported Debian 8.0 (jessie). (3.0.4)
- Added html_untag function. (3.0.5)
- Supported Fedora 19. (3.0.6)
- Dropped Fedora 18 support. (3.0.6)
- Added API documentation. (3.0.7)
- Supported log related directives for groonga-httpd. (3.0.7)
- Supported loading data using POST method for groonga-httpd. (3.0.7)
- Supported cascade delete to referenced records. (3.0.8)
- Added experimental ruby_eval command. (3.0.8)
- Supported Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander). (3.0.9)
- Added experimental ruby_load command. (3.0.9)
- Supported an option to skip updating for the same value. (3.1.0)
- Dropped Debian 6.0 (squeeze) support. (3.1.1)
- Dropped Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid) support. (3.1.1)
- Supported geo_in_rectangle in the whole world. (3.1.1)
- Supported between function which is used for filtering the column value in specific range.
- Dropped Fedora 19. (3.1.1)
- Supported Fedora 20. (3.1.1)
- Enabled GRN_JA_SKIP_SAME_VALUE_PUT by default. (3.1.2)
- Supported to customize the value of lock timeout. (3.1.2)
- Dropped Ubuntu 13.04 support. (4.0.0)
- Supported to show "checks" which is used for calculating next character position for normalizer. (4.0.0)
We could make many bug fixes and improvements based on your feedbacks, thanks!
During 3.x release, we had decided to use capitalized project name "Groonga". Please use "Groonga" instead of "groonga" if you introduce "Groonga" to your colleague.
See Release 4.0.0 2014/02/09 about detailed changes since 3.1.2.
Let's search by Groonga!