PGroonga 1.0.2 has been released
PGroonga (píːzí:lúnɡά) 1.0.2 has been released!
See PGroonga 1.0.0 release announce about PGroonga.
Here are changes since 1.0.1:
- Required Groonga 5.1.2 or later.
- [Windows] Upgraded base PostgreSQL to 9.5.0 from 9.4.5.
- [Windows] Upgraded bundled Groonga to 5.1.2.
- [Windows] Enabled mruby.
- [RPM] Supported PostgreSQL 9.5.
- [jsonb] Supported sequential scan.
pgroonga.text_full_text_search_ops_v2operator class. It's an experimental operator class. It may break backward compatibility but includes new features. Here are supported operators:
&@: It's equal to
&?: It's equal to
&@>: It returns true when one of the right hand side texts returns true by
&?>: It returns true when one of the right hand side texts returns true by
- Support composite primary key.
- Fixed a bug that valid tables and columns are removed by
ANALYZE. It's caused after you use
How to upgrade
This version is compatible with 1.0.1. Upgrade by steps in "Compatible case" in Upgrade document.
New PGroonga version has been released.
Try PGroonga when you want to perform fast full text search against all languages on PostgreSQL!